The latest, most relevant reporting on any medical speciality
Dedicated to supporting all healthcare professionals with information that spans a full range of specialties and disease areas
The medwireNews team’s breadth of knowledge spans a full complement of specialties and disease areas, formed over more than 20 years.
Our team of medical writers and journalists has the expertise needed to select the most relevant and topical information within any therapy area, bringing clinical context and valuable insight to the content we provide.
See below for examples of our content by therapy area. Contact us for more information if your therapy area does not feature.
MEET THE SENIOR TEAM
medwireNews Deputy Bureau Chief
Click links below for recent coverage in diabetes:
- The American Diabetes Association: 82nd Scientific Sessions coverage
- The challenge of type 2 diabetes in children: risk factors and treatment options
- The SURPASS trial results: summarizing efficacy data on tirzepatide, a novel glucose-lowering dual GIP/GLP-1 receptor agonist
- EMPEROR-Preserved: time to reconsider the person with shortness of breath
- Why psychosocial care matters: in recognition of the 25th Anniversary of the EASD’s Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes study group