Engaging, on-point content that spans the full range of media
Whether your audience wants to read it, watch it, hear it or see it – we deliver the medical content that matters most
medwireNews provides authoritative education for all healthcare professionals, across all types of multimedia.
We provide content within any therapy area via visual, audio and textual formats – including news and review articles, special-interest and conference videos, podcast interviews, webinars and panel discussions, infographics and visual presentations – and more…
We maximize and blend multimedia types to provide the best fit with the method of distribution, whether via websites, newsletters or social media.
Meet The Senior Team
medwireNews Bureau Chief
medwireNews presents the latest research findings, thoughts and opinions in the fast-moving world of medical research and clinical trials, in accessible, easy-to-use formats.
We collaborate with renowned therapy-area experts to review current research and findings within any specialty, providing context and high-value commentary to raise awareness and inform clinical practice.
Our high-quality writing and editing skills convey key messages clearly and concisely. Our messages are pitched at the right audience and in the most engaging way.
Click links below for recent examples:
- Trials of JAK inhibitors in spondyloarthritis: A round-up
- The EULAR 2022 Debate: Will COVID-19 have a long-term impact on rheumatology practice?
- Managing psoriatic arthritis in resource-limited settings
- A quick guide to the DURATION trials of exenatide in type 2 diabetes
- DESTINY-Breast04 ‘practice changing’ for HER2-low metastatic breast cancer