Terms and Conditions
Access and use of this site is provided by medwireNews subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. medwireNews is wholly owned by Springer Healthcare Limited.
2. medwireNews does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
3. In no event will medwireNews be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
4. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Springer Healthcare Limited.
5. Springer Healthcare Limited are the owners of all Intellectual Property Rights in relation to this website (medwireNews).
6. medwireNews contains links to other websites that are not under our control. Springer Healthcare Limited are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Links provided by Springer Healthcare Limited/medwireNews should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the website pages that we link to.
7. Springer Healthcare Limited makes no representation or warranty of any kind (express, implied or statutory) in relation to this website or its content and Springer Healthcare Limited excludes (to the extent permitted by law) all such warranties.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions are updated regularly, please check back regularly for more information.
Privacy is an important issue for medwireNews, please read the Privacy Statement for more information.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in the medwireNews website are owned by or licensed to Springer Healthcare Limited.
The user may not copy, download, distribute, publish (including by electronic means) or frame the content in any way, without prior written consent from Springer Healthcare Limited.
©2012 Springer Healthcare Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of medwireNews content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of medwireNews/Springer Healthcare Limited. Springer Healthcare Limited shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.